Cameron Highlands Tea Plantation, Malaysia

Friday, September 12, 2008

Fabulous Friday

I 'm feeling fabulous today as it is Friday, my favourite day of the week. A faboulous time when I can relax after a full-work week, hanging out or simply having fun awaiting the weekend.

Today's weather is sunny, in contrast to yesterday's heavy downpour. All in all, it was a fabulous day for everyone.

My children's school will be organising a lantern party tomorrow night in conjunction with the upcoming Mooncake Festival. During this time of the year, the moon is considered the brightest and fullest.

It's going to be an eventful night where all the kids will be parading their favourite lanterns in school. There will be other major activities aside the lantern parade. In the meantime, I certainly hope there's no scattered rainfall tomorrow so that I can capture great pictures.

Until then, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment