Cameron Highlands Tea Plantation, Malaysia

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Pink Sisterhood

I received my FIRST TAG ever from Monica and this tag is a worthy cause in support of the breast cancer awareness. I've earlier posted an article on this issue too. You can read my post HERE .

Okay, back to the tag and the rules.

***start copy***


1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

PINK Sisterhood
***end copy***

Hmm....nominate only 7 blogs? Sorry Monica, I broke the rule of the tag.

This tag is open to anyone who wants to participate. Just let me know if you have joined The Pink Sisterhood, so I can add your link on my list.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag sweetie! Have a nice weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Have a nice week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. monica,
    same to you. hope your mom enjoys her stay.

    ellen,
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete