Cameron Highlands Tea Plantation, Malaysia

Friday, April 20, 2012

PhotoHunt - Humour, Reflect

I've featured this photo in my previous photohunt, but have to share this once again. Every time I look at this photo, it makes me laugh. This invisible mime sure knows how to crack up an audience.

When tips were thrown into the can, his legs would create lifelike movements. I can't figure out how he did it but his actions really reflect his sense of humour and creativity.

DSC_0529
Piazza Navona, Rome

Sandi's PhotoHunt

Gattina's PhotoHunting

17 comments:

  1. Great choice for the two themes. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this one, and yes it is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really funny. i've seen one in barcelona at the parc guell. how did they do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon he's got remote control legs operated by someone close by :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo.. funny theme...
    Good try.
    Happy Saturday photo hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sounds interesting :) how nice would it be if it can be found in my country as well

    Latest: Best Milk Ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was the man inside the prop? He's a smart artist too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I've seen it in Barcelona too. Happy weekend!

    reflect

    ReplyDelete
  9. That street performer sure knows how to entertain! :b

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha ! that's really a very funny picture !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sitting in the piazza and watching the street performers ~ I'll be the in just a couple of weeks!
    Thanks for playing at The Saturday PhotoHunt.
    ~Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing! Should have taken a video of him moving his legs haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A different kind of mime. Maybe he was having trouble with miming expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun photo. I want to see this in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choice of photos for Labour day love your imagination. Well done!

    ReplyDelete