Cameron Highlands Tea Plantation, Malaysia

Monday, December 1, 2008

My vacation


Everyone has different ideas on how to define an amazing vacation. My idea of travel is one that's idyllic, fun-filled, carefree and hassle free, you know like the one as picture above? Yes, you heard me. I'll be taking my well deserved time off to relax, unwind and recharge my batteries. For that reason, I'm somewhat taking a short break from posting and dropping ECs. So I guess when I come back, I'll be dropping like a mad panda.

I've been practically busy this week tying up loose ends before I leave. While I'm taking a break, I'm counting on all of you to behave yourselves but if you need to do something out of the ordinary, make me feel good. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, okies?

So, I should be back next week. Until then, happy thoughts and take care everyone!