Cameron Highlands Tea Plantation, Malaysia

Saturday, July 21, 2012

PhotoHunt - Song and Music

This is Joanne Yeoh, world acclaimed violinist entertaining the crowd during a corporate event last year.

Picture 706
I'm not really a fan of classical music because it can sometimes be pretty slow. Joanne's music is a mix between classical and contemporary music and is spectacular. I was blown away by her performance.


Picture 708
With her friendly and welcoming presence, she connects with her audience with ease and flow. To our joy and amazement, she explained the history of the pieces and what had inspired her to record them.


Picture 712
Her passion and enthusiasm are truly inspiring.

I searched YouTube for her performances and found this. These are a couple of songs from her album, Pulse of the Metropolis.
Enjoy!



Sandi's PhotoHunt

Gattina's PhotoHunting

16 comments:

  1. Great music artist, I know her,
    nice weekend
    Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice for the theme song.

    Stop by and check mine out when you have a chance.
    http://doggydog22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through your blog, and a few others, I love Malaysia! Bright post!




    Aloha to you from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    <(-'.'-)>

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful concert to attend! She's as beautiful as she is talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Good choice

    My song is up http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=752

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and perfect for the theme :) I wish I had her talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's great. I agree about her passion and enthusiasm. That comes through so well in the video. I wasn't familiar with her so thanks for introducing her music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, yes, classical music can be slow but some of the slow pieces can be so very beautiful and lyrical sounding to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am like you classical music usually gets on my nerves ! but she is a real great artist and the music is good !

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is great! I love that colorful dress she has on too. Great post. Hope you have a happy weekend.

    Annie
    http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/annienc/2012/07/photohunt_music_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots for this week's theme.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this....I've heard of this gal, she does play beautifully, doesn't she?

    My Photo Hunter's SONG

    ReplyDelete
  13. It seems nice one good take for the theme. Mine is also up.

    http://mommyko.com/photo-hunters-song/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy music !
    Best regards from Paris,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete