Cameron Highlands Tea Plantation, Malaysia

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flowers and Prayers for Japan

Picture 783
It's really devastating to hear about what's happening in Japan. The horrible footage of the earthquakes, tsunami and nuclear plant explosions in Japan are just too unbearable to watch. I hope all those people who were affected get as much aid as possible.

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Japan in this difficult moment. May they find courage, comfort, strength and peace to move forward in life.

I hope you'll join hands with me to say a little prayer and some well wishes for Japan and the rest of the world.

Today's Flowers

19 comments:

  1. It really is hard to take in the scale of the devastation in north-eastern Japan. The images on all the news reports are just frightening. Thank you for the lovely gesture reminding us to take a moment to think about the plight of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sensitive and considerate homage! Our whole sympathy and admiration for the people in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed they are going through a very, very difficult moment now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The total devastation is too big right now, a very trying period for the people effected by it. My heart and prayers for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and my thoughts are also with the people of Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With your wonderful photo, I join hands with you and pray for the Japanese people.
    It is my immense grief ..
    God be with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Amen to the prayer, I cried watching the news.

    My flowers for today. H ave a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful words & image. They are in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time the scenes from TV flashback in my mind, it makes me want to cry. Very very sad moments for all of us.

    Dear Lord, I humbly ask for your divine mercy. Please save Japan from her sufferings.
    The people I’ve met there showed me nothing but kindness, respect and fellowship.
    Lord, wipe away the tears of those who are weeping, fuel the strength of those who are dying and give hope to those who are losing it.
    I ask for your most divine mercy in this time of great surrender. Amen.” (Pinoy Boy Journals in Facebook).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for Japan right now. Hope things will be better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel so bad for what happened there and all I can do is to offer my prayers and donate a little monetary help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i feel really sad for what happened in Japan!

    ReplyDelete