Cameron Highlands Tea Plantation, Malaysia

Monday, August 22, 2011

My World - Fancy artwork

I spotted these figurines on a ladder of an unknown building in Santorini. I've no idea what the sculpture represents but it looks quite intriguing and unique. I really like the look of that installation art work and I couldn't leave without taking a few shots of our statue friends.

DSC_0056
It features one figurine stood perched on the ladder while the other two working their way up to the top.


DSC_0055
Like this one holding a rose.

That's My World

21 comments:

  1. Wow! Love those figurines! Really nice! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing sculpture. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is a lady and the second guy is trying to present her with the rose in competition first guy holding the rose with his right hand? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interesting. I also snapped funny ads in KL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fancy indeed. If you were to look at if from a far, you would think that they are real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun figures! Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photos, looks like there're escaping from somewhere and the bloke holding the rose is going to meet his sweetheart :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. If people didn't look up, they might have missed this interesting artwork. It does look like two suitors going up the ladder to meet a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very interesting sculpture. I'm convinced there has to be a story behind this. I'd sure like to know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder who gets her heart, the faster guy who doesnt have any present, or the later one who is more thoughtful with the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photo, a sculpture so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. am going to santorini, lemme look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sad that my world is no longer continuing. i have enjoyed all your my world posts.


    http://ewok1993.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Couldn't help but create a plot for these photos - I think there's love triangle involve in this art installation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehe so cute la esp the one holding a rose :D

    ReplyDelete