Cameron Highlands Tea Plantation, Malaysia

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Entrecard RockS

I joined Entrecard a couple of weeks ago and it has greatly increased traffic to my blog in such a short period of time.

The concept is pretty simple and interesting. Entrecard widget is a requirement if you wish to participate in Entrecard. It enables you to advertise your own Entrecard on any blogs that have signed with the Entrecard network. Your advert will run for a full day on the blogs of your choice, and will not be in rotation with any other ad.



My Current Entrecard
Every time you drop a card, or receive a card, you will gain 1 credit.


I love reading blogs in various topics rather than dropping my card crazily just for the sake to gain credits. I would like to give a sincere thank you to my Entrecard advertisers, entrecard droppers who have taken the time to visit, drop, read and leave comments on my blog posts.

If you haven't signed up, join now. It is highly recommended.

5 comments:

  1. have you download entrecard toolbar..with toolbar, make you life easy to drop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know there are people out there that actually read blogs, rather than just drop. I've been on here for a little over a month myself and have been pretty pleased except for the people that just drop for the sake of dropping.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every site visitor, whether they just drop or read, is a welcome traffic for me.

    If they leave right away then I take it as a challenge to improve on my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeff,
    hi, thanks for dropping by.

    azlan,
    that's great!

    mystery man,
    there are loads of great blogs that particularly interest me so I'm not just here for the drops.

    jay,
    i couldn't agree more with you.

    ReplyDelete